Friday, November 5, 2010

#....?

Writing on this blog is like exercise. If I don't keep at it, I forget that it's necessary and healthy and must be a regular part of my life.

It's been a while since I wrote. Or exercised, for that matter.

Life has been pleasant. There have been problems, glitches, speed-breakers, etc., but overall, it has been pleasant enough for me to feel grateful. I love that I have these friends and this family, and that I live in this city. It's more than I could ask for.

I don't know how I would survive without my loved ones. I don't mean to say that I have this tragic life and they're the only ones keeping me afloat. It's just that they give me so much joy and love and happiness and color - such bright color! - that I cannot imagine my life without them. I refuse to imagine my life without them.

I think I live too much in the moment, though. I don't seem to ever think ahead. And I don't mean 'let's plot out the weekend' kind of planning. I mean, 'Do I want to do this for the rest of my life' kind of planning. I've been thinking of the effects of my actions (my inaction, rather), and how I need to get out of comfort zones and soft corners where things seem just so dandy.....not.

Time to shake off the cobwebs. It's never too late.

Don't be surprised if I ask for help. I know I'll get it from you guys. :)

4 comments:

  1. yeah baby! wooohooo!

    it's never really too late, for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime! =)

    In a way, it's good to live in the moment and for it; I do too.

    You don't mull about the past nor worry about the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies. :)

    And duuude! Sorry, I just have to respond that way. :-P

    ReplyDelete